Permits & Licences:

The following permits and licences are required to perform certain tasks/jobs on Buffalo Point First Nation and can be obtained at the Government Office/ Museum during regular business hours.

  • Business Licence (per job or yearly) – A business licence is required to conduct business on reserve land
  • Building Permit – A building permit is required for any construction (new or renovation) on reserve land
  • Wood Permit – A wood permit is required when harvesting any wood from reserve land.

If you have any questions regarding any of the permits or licences, please contact our office.

Building Permit BPDC 2016 SAMPLE

Yearly Business License SAMPLE

Perjob business licence SAMPLE

Timber Permit 2015 SAMPLE